Calling all stylish, ambitious and fun adventure seekers! Are you bored of the daily routine of your 9 to 5 job?
Do you want to see the world but can’t find the time or money?
An international career in advertising sales awaits you at Wildcat International.
We are offering entry-level advertising sales positions for those who want to discover the world and earn an enviable salary.
As a member of one of our business development units, you will be based abroad for 11 months a year, in any of our 33 global destinations. You will spend an average of 3-5 months in each country conducting research, interviewing top-level business executives and producing an in-depth report on the oil and gas sector. You will receive intense training and continuous on-the-job development and support from our management whose combined years of experience will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to prosper on the global stage.
• Responsible for all sales and marketing activities within their region
• Building up contact lists and profiling the key companies in each country
• Establishing and executing business strategies
• Analysing market data and defining sales potential
• Working abroad 11 months of the year
• Negotiating and closing communication campaigns with government institutions and private sector companies
Qualities we are looking for
• Candidates who are hard-working and can work effectively within a team
• Excellent adaptability to an international environment with a wide exposure to various cultures and customs
• Ambitious, results-driven, competitive, selfstarter
• A highly independent and vivacious personality
• A desire to earn a very competitive salary and live a jet-set lifestyle
• Year-round availability and the flexibility to live anywhere in the world for 3-5-month at a time
• Excellent personal and professional presentation
• Can meet tight deadlines and keep a cool head under pressure
•Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a reputable university with a sound knowledge of international political, business and economic affairs, and marketing and communication
• One to three years of work experience (preferably sales)
• Fluent in both written and spoken English (with additional languages such as Spanish or Portuguese a major plus)
• Results-driven, ambitious, energetic, flexible
• No travel restrictions
• 1 to 4 years work experience
What we offer
• Travel for 11 months a year
• Attractive compensation package, including international health insurance
• Dynamic working environment
• Excellent financial package with a base salary and high commissions
• Work expenses covered including accommodation, communication and travel
• Full initial training and fast-track promotion to mid-level team member, and subsequently to Project Director
• The opportunity to meet world leaders, senior government officials, top CEOs and the most influential contacts worldwide
How does the recruitment process work?
Our Human Resources Department will evaluate applicants. Suitable candidates will go through a four-stage recruitment process, including one questionnaire, two interviews and one face-to-face meeting.
START YOUR INTERNATIONAL CAREER TODAY!
La date limite des réponses a expiré
Répondre avant le: 31 Déc 2014