The ACP is the first American church established outside of the United States. Begun in 1814, its official charter and first sanctuary were established in 1857. The ACP has been located on the quai d’Orsay since 1929. The ACP is an interdenominational and international Christian community. It provides a place of English language worship in the American Protestant tradition and engages in ministries and services that enrich the lives of residents and visitors in Paris.
The ACP serves a diverse population: Thousands of people use the church facilities as a community center for various classes and meetings. More than 35 Christian denominations are represented in the Church. More than 40 nationalities are represented in the Church membership. The Church is home to two bilingual elementary schools, a variety of “twelve step” recovery groups, athletic and dance classes, Bible Study Fellowship, occasional lecture series, a free weekly concert series, and many more community-based services and events.
Please click HERE
to learn more about the ACP.