Free Upper West Side Room/Board in exchange for minimal babysitting
Free private room, shower, wifi access and board (breakfast/dinner if desired) in elegant pre-war West End Ave apartment, in exchange for minimal babysitting duties as follows:
* Sleep on the premises Sundays-Thursdays or every night if desired.
* Care for one charming 5-year old boy Mon-Fri, 7am – 7:45 am. Assist in dressing, preparing breakfast and getting ready to leave for camp or school by 8 am.
* Up to 10 other hours of weekend and/or evening babysitting. Current desired hours: Saturday 10 am–1pm, Sunday 3 pm-7 pm and select other evening hours as needed.
* Experience with young children
* Enjoy reading and/or working on projects with kindergartner
* Be ready, willing and able to be a positive influence and to explore all that NYC has to offer: playgrounds, library, museums, soccer, and other activities
* Weekly grocery shopping or other errands when babysitting child
* Light housekeeping such as making coffee, unloading dishwasher
* Keep your room, bath, kitchen and shared living space tidy
* Educator graduate student a plus
La date limite des réponses a expiré
Répondre avant le: 15 Juin 2011