Lifeguard Wanted for French-Speaking Day Camp
Position: Part-time Lifeguard (2 or 4 half-days per week)
Location: PS 58, Carroll Gardens, and PS 84, Upper West Side
Dates: July 9 through August 31, 2012 (8 weeks total)
• Must be 17 or older
• Meet lifeguarding, First Aid and CPR certifications
• Candidates should be personable, energetic (not afraid of physical activities), responsible, team oriented and creative
• Camp environment is relaxed, stimulating, fun and nurturing; looking to hire someone with that perspective and vision
• Previous experience working with children, ages 4 - 11
• All staff must be dedicated to make everyday a wonderful experience for campers. Having fun yourselves is greatly encouraged
• Comfortable with peer collaboration
• All camp activities are conducted in French and our priority is to find a Lifeguard comfortable with French, or willing to be trained in pertinent language. The use of English is kept to a minimum.
1. Please send your up-to-date resume and in your cover letter, tell us about yourself, especially as it pertains to the areas mentioned above. Please include an email address.
2. Include one letter of reference
3. Include a copy of your certification
Mail to: Bonjour NY, 352 Court Street, Suite #1, Booklyn, NY 11231
Interviews will be conducted in February. All staff members are required to attend all orientation and training sessions before camp starts.
~ Join us for 8 weeks of French Camp and work in a fun, stimulating and challenging environment! ~
La date limite des réponses a expiré
Répondre avant le: 14 Fév 2012