The International Business Development team headed by the VP Business Development, who is currently shaping a team of subject matter experts, is looking for an International Marketing Director.
The two key responsibilities are:
- support market expansions worldwide (define a global strategy and brand positioning, develop local marketing strategies and budgets and KPIs for new market expansion projects, build local marketing departments for new countries)
- act as the marketing subject matter expert and guard the brand, serve as the marketing authority within company worldwide, develop marketing budgets and KPIs with marketing departments in each country
- FMCG, food, preferably chilled
- Traditional as well as grass roots/social/digital/experiential
- Energetic, passionate
- Able to lead international teams, and excited about doing all the groundwork by yourself (without a team) for new market expansion projects
- 'new age marketeer'; think Red Bull, Innocent Smoothies, etc.
La date limite des réponses a expiré
Répondre avant le: 15 Juil 2012