Office manager/executive assistant position available starting in January.
Candidate must be proactive, able to multitask and be comfortable with projects involving numbers. The candidate will report to multiple individuals and is not limited to administrative tasks as the job offers and encourages the potential for greater responsibilities within the Company.
This position offers a positive work atmosphere and a competitive compensation package.
- Managing calendars and travel arrangements for multiple individuals.
- Scheduling meetings and assisting with preparing agendas, presentations, handouts and/or taking minutes as needed.
- Answering and screening incoming calls.
- Preparing and processing expense reports, billing and organizing purchasing and financial records of vendors.
- Performing general office duties, such as managing conference rooms, circulating mail, and ordering office supplies.
- Providing additional administrative support as needed.
- Poised, well organized with an affinity to juggle a variety of responsibilities in a dynamic, performance-driven setting.
- Ability to multitask and effectively balance competing deadlines while staying organized.
- Excellent communication skills for frequent interaction with all staff levels and high net worth clients.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; Quickbooks is a plus.
- Exceptional level of integrity and confidentiality
- Experience in an office/support role is beneficial
La date limite des réponses a expiré
Répondre avant le: 15 Déc 2012