French bilingual sales and marketing associate
Location: Brooklyn and Manhattan. Some travel to Westchester may be required.
Date: Start immediately
Bonjour NY is a New-York based company that provides a variety of French-language educational services:
• Summer camp for children
• Private/semi-private lessons for children
• After-school enrichment classes for children
• Private/semi-private lessons for adults
We are looking for a full-time French bilingual sales and marketing associate.
Job requirements include the following:
• French Fluent (French native is preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree
• One year sales and marketing experience
• Create sales and marketing materials and campaigns
• Organize and represent Bonjour NY at educational events, fairs, exhibitions, etc.
• Keep current with and attend all program sites’ activities that provide opportunities for marketing Bonjour NY’s programs
• Liaise with schools to ensure that parents are made aware of Bonjour NY programs through a variety of means
• Follow up with existing clients
• Collaborate with administrative assistant to make sure that content is kept up-to-date on all relevant Web sites
• Assist in development of additional programs by networking with relevant stakeholders Grow client base for all programs
• Work with co-directors to develop scholarship program
• Additional responsibilities as needed
• Strong communication skills, positive attitude, initiative, flexibility, dependability, creativity and ability to work and problem solve as a team player.
• Must be willing to occasionally work week-ends, early mornings/late evenings
• Work well under pressure.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently.
Salary is based upon experience.
La date limite des réponses a expiré
Répondre avant le: 25 Avr 2013