Male/Female Director Wanted for French-Speaking Day Camp
Job: Summer Day Camp Director
Location: PS 58, Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn
Dates: July 1st through August 31st , 2013 (8,5 weeks total)
Hours: 8:00 - 6:00 PM
• Candidates must be minimum 21 years old
• French Fluent (French native is preferred)
• 2 years camping experience and supervisory experience
• Requires strong communication skills, positive attitude, initiative, flexibility, dependability, creativity and ability to work and problem solve as a team player.
• First Aid and CPR Certifications or ability to obtain prior 1st day of employment.
• Mental and physical ability to deal with high stress situations and work well under pressure.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently.
• Ability to support and connect with campers and staff.
• Visual and auditory ability to respond to critical incidents and the physical abilities to act swiftly in an emergency situation.
• Knowledge of/practical experience in: cabin leadership, camper psychology, peer leadership and supervision; staff management & motivation.
Work with the Summer Program Director to plan, organize and implement the Camp program. Ensure the safety, well-being and personal growth of staff and campers. Responsible for overall Camp operation: tone-setting, communication with parents, camper behavior management, scheduling, quality of activities, staff evaluations and coordination of transportation. Be an active and supportive member of the Leadership Team.
1. Please send your up-to-date resume and in your cover letter, tell us about yourself, especially as it pertains to the areas mentioned above. Please include an email address.
2. If you are officially trained in CPR, First Aid, or as a Lifeguard, include a copy of that certification.
Interviews will be conducted in March.
La date limite des réponses a expiré
Répondre avant le: 01 Mai 2013