Event date and location
Thursday, November 15, 2012 at L’Express restaurant, 249 Park Avenue South, corner of 20th street
• A daylong celebration of Beaujolais wines and region open to the public, press and trade
• Tasting of Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau all 10 crus of Beaujolais
• L’Express transformed into a typical Beaujolais village plaza
• Culinary ambassador: Jacques Pepin
• Dignitaries: Bernard Faro, Vice Consul General of France, New York City and New York State elected officials.
Franck Duboeuf of Les Vins Georges Duboeuf, Jean Baudrand, President of the Lyonnais de New York, Compagnons du Beaujolais
• Live music by Franglais
• Saucisson de Lyon and Coq au vin served buffet style
• 3 course lunch ($25) and 3 course dinner ($35) offered for all inclusive prix fixe
• 10th Anniversary of Compagnons du Beaujolais, Devoir de NY
• Expected attendance: 60 consumers for lunch, 40 press, 100 trade in the afternoon, 300 people for dinner
Event Run of Show
10:30 AM – 12 PM: Street naming and Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau arrival Ceremony, Compagnons du Beaujolais inductions of dignitaries, Jacques Pepin book signing
12 PM – 2:30PM: Lunch
Lunch will be open to the public at L’Express restaurant
3 PM – 5 PM: Beaujolais Cru Tasting for the trade and press
Lyonnais Charcuterie Buffet.
5:30 PM – 10:00 PM: Dinner
Dinner open to public. 2nd induction of Compagnons du Beaujolais. Live music from Franglais Wings.
Lunch Menu ($25 all inclusive) offered from 12-2:30PM buffet style
Saucisson de Lyon with lentils
Dinner Menu ($35 all inclusive) offered from 5:30-10:30PM buffet style
Coq au Vin
Salade verte (Greens)
Packages for Companies
Induction + dinner
4 dinners + 2 inductions = $600
10 dinners + 4 inductions = $1200
Visit www.compagnonsdubeaujolaisny.com for advance sales by credit card.
Cash, checks accepted at the door.
The reply limit date has expired
Reply before: Nov 15, 2012